Advertising Sales Job Description
• Selling advertising space for businesses to purchase at their local NCG Movie Theater. Must be comfortable making cold calls to potential clients and adept at conveying information effectively over the phone. Will also be tasked with maintaining current clients’ accounts, making sales presentations/packages, researching and developing local business leads, working with NCG managers and its internal marketing team, and assisting with projects as needed.
• Meet in-person 1-2 times/week at NCG Eastwood for updates, planning, and instructions. May work remote otherwise.
• Humble and motivated individual that’s willing to work hard and is eager to grow the business. A background in sales is preferred but not required.
• Useful skills include; effective communication, quick judgment and decision making, negotiation and persuasion, creativity, and social perceptiveness (being able to “read the room”).
On A Typical Day:
• The number of calls is dependent on salesperson’s ability to close deals as well as ongoing tasks and projects, but will likely range from 15 – 30 each day.
• Sales Process: Identify leads by industry – make call – identify decision maker – give presentation – close deal or arrange follow up – email contract and payment link – contact IT and run advertisement at select theater – collect commission.
Compensation & Pay:
• This is a part-time position (20 hours/week) that pays hourly and includes commission with each sale.
Interested candidates should send a resume and introduction to email@example.com with the subject line “Advertising Sales”.
Exploring Potential Solutions LLC is a creative agency that solves business problems strategically through creative media and communications solutions. Our approach is where world-class strategy intersects with Hollywood creative. We leverage our research, high-end media production and innovative technologies to create high interactive and engaging solutions that maximize employee engagement and accomplish real business results. We proudly get results for partners across several industries and market sectors including retail, cinema, manufacturing, healthcare, energy, government services, public utilities, higher education and more.